Meat and meat products must be preserved at a suitable temperature to maintain their quality and flavor. Prevention of microorganisms leading to deterioration of meat, protection of meat from external factors and increase of shelf life are the main aims of meat preservation. In meat and meat products, refrigeration process is carried out between +10°C and -1°C. Refrigeration and freezing are the most common and effective methods of preservation in meat and meat products. The freezing point of the meat is between -1.5°C and -1.7°C. When the temperature of the meat is dropped below the freezing point it will freeze. Preservation of meat at a temperature above the freezing point is called Frozen Storage. Meat Cold Storage Room established by us meet all hygienic standards.
Our profecional and experianced team provide for meat and meat products cold room projects, renovations, modernisation, system optimisations and maintenance.
Please contact with us for your required “Turn key” project requirements.
You can find more information about our services from our project website.
- Chilling and holding rooms for cattle & sheep carcass
- Frozen stores for cattle & sheep carcass
- Product blast freezing tunnels
- Cooling sytem applications of cutting-packing and dispatching halls with textile air sock
- Cold rooms for offals, deboning etc
- Spiral freezer refrigeration systems for further processing
- High energy efficiency, precise controlled central refrigeration systems
- Hygienic evaporator design in accordance with HACCP
- Engine room design standards in accordance with European Norms
- High efficiency, low energy consumption evaporative condenser applications
- Precise remote control and monitoring with PLC/SCADA
- Production areas air conditioning systems